Transpersonal Energy Practitioners Training: The Purpose
Transpersonal Energy Healing (TEH)
Practitioner Certification Training
Practitioners have a massive responsibility to assist clients in their ability to implement your recommended treatment plan.
In order for clients to progress, they must face the deep-seated emotional and psychological pain patterns that contributed to the creation of their health problems.
You need a system that will teach you how to help your clients succeed.
Transpersonal Energy Healing (TEH) provides that system in two essential units:
Unit One: Emotional Energy Mastery – You’ll learn how to attain confidence, competence, and compassion, and identify how to respond to your client’s personality pattern to help them heal.
Unit Two: Transpersonal Energy Counseling – You’ll guide clients to become awake to their self-sabotaging behaviors by implementing a Subconscious Cellular Healing process that breaks through resistant reactivity. This process provides a direct guideline to the root cause illness in the body/mind relationship.
Our mission is to help practitioners consistently access their natural inner wisdom, so they can help their clients to do the same, and to facilitate their healing.
Our natural state is one of open-hearted love and receptivity. We have an inherent ability to be centered, peaceful, and connected to the wisdom of our heart, the essence of who we truly are, what we refer to in Transpersonal Energy Healing (TEH) as our Essential Self.
When we sit with clients who are facing health dilemmas, we naturally desire to see them get well. We care. We want and need to have access to our Self at Best, our Essential Self, but we struggle with insecurity, self-doubt, fear of failure, subtle ego, an inability to deeply connect with our clients, and many other predicaments.
Instead of focusing on what is wrong with a person, TEH practitioners learn to ignite the client’s powerful immune system, culturing the focus on what’s whole, right, and alive in them, allowing their natural mind/body wisdom to exponentially facilitate recovery.
What is Transpersonal Energy Healing?
Transpersonal Energy Healing is a unique dialogue system that enhances the client’s body/mind awareness, and allows the practitioner to facilitate and track the client’s self-discovery of subconscious beliefs that inhibit their aliveness.
Once accessed, this life-force is brought into movement to effect healing on the cellular level.
Practitioner and client together track the unwinding of this energy to its origins, where a physical/emotional, combustion-like natural conversion occurs that brings about a healing response to the physiology.
The TEH Practitioner provides a crucial guidance system that establishes trust and rapport, creating a healing bond that accelerates health.
Why practitioners NEED Transpersonal Energy Healing:
Once you’re armed with the knowledge of biochemistry and nutrition, it’s an exciting prospect to begin to help people get better. Most training programs don’t teach you what to do when you’re faced with your client’s fears, insecurities, doubts, resistance, and anger. The energy of emotions is a powerful component. It can keep us ill, or it can be transmuted into life-force that can help us get well.
Learning to open and track the emotional energy system speeds up the Practitioner’s personal self-healing, and provides a technique to support holistic healing for others.
Whether you work professionally in the field of therapy, coaching, or counseling, or simply want a system to help you heal yourself and those you care about, it’s imperative to develop the following skills, all of which are included in the TEH training:
- How emotional experiences impact the health of our physiology
- How to be fully present
- Transmute the energy of resistance into the energy of movement
- Professional boundaries, implemented with warmth and rapport
- Respond effectively
- Manage emotions
- How emotions and beliefs impede or facilitate healing
- Listen without judgment
- Get ego and insecurities out of the way of listening
- Create a healing relationship
- Create a healing environment
- Be compassionately supportive without taking on clients’ issues
- Identify and respond to the presence of trauma
- How and when to refer out
- Charge, clear, and balance the chakra energy system for health
- How 5 primary Personality Energy Patterns impact health
- How to respond to natural resistance to growth
- Get conscious about how we unconsciously impede healing
- Create an energy connection to increase trust
- Establish clear, healthy boundaries for self-care and healthy relationships
- A counseling/dialoguing system that works to facilitate transformation
- Get to the psychological/physiological root cause of the beliefs that impact physical health
- Facilitate healing of physical dis-ease